Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Nice days

I am trying to diagnose the plant Emma brought for me to rehabilitate.  It is pretty much in ICU right now.   I am nothing if not persistent though.  (Adam thinks I should throw away the peace lily that is languishing and I say no way.  I will save it!  I will save them all!)

I was up before her parents this morning so I got QE.  We read The Wheels on the Bus about ten times.  She would look at the last page and then say, "Again!"

Yesterday we went on a walk and played at the park (we are going again today!).  We went to BYU.  We had lunch at the Creamery and hit the Museum of Art.  Turns out that is a great place for QE to run because all the art was out of her reach.  We lounged and played and watched her in the afternoon.  I took her outside and she loved to run in the grass and poke around the plants.  Everything is amazing when you are that little.

Adam is in Nashville and he knows how to fix my back.  He told me to have Mark fix it.  I think I will.  I'm pretty sure he can figure it out.

Now we're off to go for another walk.  

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Can Dr. Hayes fix your back? I love hearing about your delightful times with your granddaughter! 😊

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails