Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The mama

This is what momming meant yesterday.

Text from Emma:


Virtual high fives all around.

Text conversation with Braeden:



He came home and I fed him and he wrapped his long arms around me and tucked me under his chin and said, "You are the best mom in the world."

Text conversation with Mark:


I took him his music and waited while he had the world's longest audition.  He is not sure it went so well.  He is no dancer and they are doing a musical with lots of tap dancing.  I took him home tired + discouraged + hungry.

I made him an enormous roast beef, cheddar and arugula sandwich.

He kissed my forehead and said, "You are the best mom in the world."

I think my boys' hyperbole ramps up when they're fed but whether or not I'm the best mom in the world, I'm glad I'm the mom of Braeden, Emma and Mark.

That's the best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails