Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Mark Dahl's daughter

Last week Mark had a particularly questionable mole removed.  (I got the biopsy results back and it was benign.  That is always welcome news.)

He needed a few stitches after the procedure and we were supposed to go back yesterday and get the stitches removed.

Well, I'm Mark Dahl's daughter.

My dad removed my stitches, and my siblings stitches, including but not limited to my wisdom teeth--and that's something.

It seemed ridiculous to take Mark back to the doctor's office and wait an interminable amount of time when I'm Mark Dahl's daughter.

So I grabbed scissors and a pair of tweezers and went to work.  I talked Mark through it in soothing tones like I knew exactly what I was doing, which I didn't.

But I'm Mark Dahl's daughter.

(by the way, it worked just fine)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails