Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Today's the day everyone is jealous of Adam



He is going on a business trip to North Carolina.  Raleigh.  Apparently it's still on despite Florence.

Everyone is jealous because he's making a detour and flying in to Norfolk, VA then driving to Raleigh.  He's going to see Stella and the whole Hampton Roads area where a big piece of Braeden's heart resides (he said he left his heart there, I maintain it's only some of his heart because I claim some of his heart for my own).  I would love to see that part of the world and fully plan to someday.

Mostly, I'd love to see Stella.  I love that lady!

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I love what Braeden wrote about leaving his heart there on purpose. What a family of poets you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails