Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

A post that's not about diabetes

Yesterday I had a little meeting with the current art teacher who is going to be teaching kindergarten in the fall.  She showed me all the things in my future classroom and it made me 75% excited and 25% intimidated because I have A LOT TO DO.  Still.  It gave me a little jolt of delight to think, this is it.  This will be my classroom!


**
*

I made cupcakes for my wonderful niece Desi because yesterday was her birthday.  I wore my new baking shirt.


I had Mark take a picture so I could send it to our BYU kids who watched the Great British Baking Show with us.  I've never not taken a derpy picture, but I sent it anyway.

**
*

About the cupcakes, I thought I had a chocolate cake mix and instead I had a brownie mix.  Mark offered to go to the store for me which I appreciated. Then he was in a fender bender.  When it rains it pours, you know.  As Tevye said in Fiddler on the Roof, "I know, I know. We are Your chosen people. But, once in a while, can't You choose someone else?"

It was Mark's fault so that will be an exciting little addition to our car insurance, but I am very grateful no one was hurt.  Cars can be fixed.  Mark called and I asked if he was all right, then I asked if he needed me to come.  He said, "Yes."

Braeden asked me, "Do you want me to come?"

I said, "Yes."

We all need each other.

And we have each other.  That is a blessing!


2 comments:

Marianne said...

What a wonderful aunt. And I think your picture is adorable!

Olivia Cobian said...

I really like your picture too. You are a vision of loveliness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails