Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Sunshine in my soul today

We had a weekend of beautiful sunshine and blustery wind and some dark clouds and driving rain.

So the weekend weather pretty much reflects real life.

One thing I took away from Women's Conference is that life is hard.  I listened to remarkable men and women tell their stories and I could see that through their life experiences and through the choices they had made to turn to the Savior in their need, they changed.  They survived and felt peace and joy and became...remarkable.

I went about stealing pictures this morning to post:

From Hannah's instagram I grabbed this.  My aunt Olivia and cousin Hannah.  Two of the best women I know.


This is from Olivia's blog.  And Hannah gave us a hint to be more photogenic after we took the picture.  I don't know if it would have helped me or not....



I loved spending time with them all.  Emma had already left before we took that picture.  It meant a lot to me to be there with her.

Braeden and Anna have been in Virginia and having a great time.  It makes me happy to think about them there, even though I miss both of them.

Anna's mom, Amy, texted me this picture:


That's Anna's cute brother Owen.

Braeden texted me these pictures from Monticello:



I just gave him a short haircut before they left but the curls are winning.

He texted me this one this morning as they crossed the border into his mission.  They're spending some time there, going to a dinner party orchestrated by Stella.


Look at the joy on that boy's face.

You can't be uncheered by that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails