Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful about:

Everyone was busy last night and Adam and I got a bonus middle of the week Thursday evening date.       It was short lived because I had book club, but it was nice to have dinner together and talk.

**
*

While I was waiting for Adam to get home, Enoch called.  Like always, it's good to talk to him.  We fill each other in on all the things and also he makes me laugh.

**
*

I have had good meetings about my new job.  I feel supported and encouraged by the administration and enthusiastic about the new school year (and the old one hasn't even ended).  I also feel a bit overwhelmed but that feels like a normal response.  Of course it's overwhelming, but it's doable.

**
*

I am also enthusiastic about summer.  Between the wedding and my new classroom, I'm going to plan my little fingers to the bone but it will all be fun stuff to plan.  I'm looking forward to reading more and regaining a handle on housework (which slipped a little with me working).

I'm looking forward to a slower pace and a flexible schedule.

**
*

I have one more week of school.

Let's do this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails