Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2019

All the things

1- It's that time of year when the air is dry and my hands get drier.  I have three bandaids on my fingers currently because my thin dry skin starts bleeding if I look at it cross-eyed.  I think a great invention would be gloves made of bandaids.  I would start wearing them in October and wear them until spring.

2- Yesterday when Adam and I were walking into the school, a kindergarten teacher was there working during fall break too.  She said, "I'm sorry you are here too and we are workaholics.

I asked Adam later, "Am I a workaholic?"

Because that seems like a negative thing to be.

Adam gently pointed out an earlier conversation we had where I was trying to figure out how to fit everything in.  Adam had said, "That could sum up your life, 'I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything in.'"

He said that for me, the amount of time is irrelevant.  What matters is "fitting everything in."  The list is king.

So does that make me a workaholic or a totally rational person?

Don't answer.

3- Mark and I got flu shots and I feel like a responsible grown up.

4- We talked to Emma earlier and she had spent the day at Disneyland Paris and our day was more of a clean the church, do yard work, get new tires, emissions testing on the van, laundry, ironing and other errands sort of day.

I could be wrong, but it feels like Emma is having more fun than we are.

5- My mom told me that I need to have a minimum number of blog posts every week.  I don't know what that minimum is, but I'm guessing they should at least be interesting blog posts.

Unlike this one.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails