Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Octobruary

Yesterday Braeden texted that the temperature in Provo was colder than in Iceland.

It's been cold!

If the temperature is below 20 degrees we have inside recess and yesterday it was inside all day.  It's not ideal because little people need a chance to run and yell and move their bodies, but it isn't terrible. A few of them play Battleship and Jenga, some of them get on ChromeBooks and play math games and yesterday a group of girls was playing UNO and started giggling so much I thought one of them was going to hyperventilate.

It's like a big party.

This morning I may or may not have talked back to my phone when my alarm went off.


But is it a good morning?

I have a warm coat and a warm classroom and a heated steering wheel.  I know I have a lot to be grateful for in the face of this weather!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Brrr...Winter is giving Fall a mighty shove out the door

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails