Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Theatrics

Last night we went to the debut of The Mystery of Edwin Drood, which is the show Mark has been a part of this year.  The actual opening night is next week but this was a preview they were recording to send to a competition in Texas.

It was a lot of fun.

They are hugely talented kids and the costumes and sets always impress.  I love being a drama mama.  I was tired (since I'm basically a toddler) and although it was freezing cold outside, the theater was way overheated.  Next week I'm wearing a t-shirt.

Still, I loved watching Mark and his friends on stage.  They were having a great time.  I know how hard they've worked and it is nice to see them getting cheers and standing ovations.

So much positivity makes the world a better place.

After the show, Braeden waved his long arm above the crowd to let Mark know where we were.  Because Mark has been working crowds since he was a toddler, we had to wait while he stopped and hugged and greeted people before I finally got my drama mama hug.



I love these three (and the missing sister--sniff):


Mark and Anna performed their "traditional pose" for the camera:


Anna is a terrific bonus sister!

(Adam was there too--he took the pictures.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails