Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Maybe between the two of us we'll fill the imaginary blog quota

Miss Emma posted on her blog.  She is everything even though she low key lectures me about not loving Versailles (the horrible excess!).

Here's the link if you are one of her grandmothers or aunts and want to check in.

Also, if anyone can explain to me how enough time has passed that this little Disney loving girl is living on her own in Paris, I would love the help.

yes, that's Mark in the background and yes, this picture kills me a little


3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Thanks for passing on Emma's blog!

Megan said...

I am appalled that you don’t LOVE Versailles! The excess of it all is what France is all about. I could have spent multiple days there.

Stephanie L Johnson said...

precious, nuff said

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails