Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

First snow

Here's a winning combination for a chaotic week:

Monday:  Halloween

Tuesday: Day after Halloween.  Children come to school armed with candy.  They are in turns hyper and deflated.  They are all tired.

Wednesday: First real snow + inside recess.  Either of those is hard enough. They get ants in their pants.

Today: Pajama day.  For reasons WAY beyond my understanding.  Why. This. Week? Pajama day amps them up too.  And a lot of them will bring stuffed animals and I will put their stuffed animals in stuffed animal jail on top of the shelf where they can't reach.

Friday:  Finally.  Hopefully.  Eventually.


Inside recess was because of rain.  It turned to snow.  Janelle said, "How much is it supposed to snow?"  (I am the self appointed weather person.)

I told her it would snow, but not accumulate.

I was wrong.


Remember how we have traffic duty?  That was fun.


This was the view out the window last night.  


That little lump is an errant pillow that blew off the couch.  I am wishing I'd brought in the cushions....

Mark played the Vince Guaraldi Trio.  Charlie Brown Christmas.  He said, "I usually wait until after Thanksgiving for this, but that's a winter wonderland."


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

The snow is beautiful. Sorry about your furniture and crazy week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails