Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Halloween

 I knew Monday would be a hectic day.

  • It was Halloween
  • I had been gone for two days
  • It was Monday, so I had my practicum student + no prep
  • I was super tired
  • I had before and after school traffic duty
Mark said it would be so crazy it would stop being crazy and that was true.  I had very very low expectations.  It was survived.


They are shown in front of the cabinets that are almost, but not quite, done.  They have no drawer pulls and they haven't cut the hole for the sink.  I don't really want to put anything in the cabinets/drawers because they still need to drill holes.  So I still have piles on the other side of the room.  Sigh.

Cute kids though, right?  I love those exhausting little characters!

I love these people too:


Braeden flew home Monday morning and was happily reunited with his girls.

They sent this:  


I'm not sure how comfortable it is to recline against Braeden's foot, but Eleanor looks pretty happy about it.  She's propping her leg up on the bear Emma got her in Ireland.

How we love her!

I went to sleep a few minutes before 9:00 PM.  I didn't have a bit of Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters. I figure I give my contribution to children earlier in the day.

Mark bought some candy and wrote a "help yourself" note and left it on the porch.  I don't think he had many takers, but I was happy to go to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails