Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm off to where the internet isn't! So this is my Happy Thanksgiving to you.

I love Thanksgiving, and not just for the pie.  I love gathering.  I love pausing to appreciate what I've been given.  (And I love the pie.)

I'm thankful for my family and friends.  I'm thankful for a body that mostly does what I need it to do.  I'm thankful for food to eat, clean water to drink and a comfortable bed to sleep on.  I'm thankful for a job I love and the challenges and stretching it provides me.  I'm grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I'm thankful for the scriptures and the Follow Him podcast that I listen to each week that helps me understand the scriptures.  I'm thankful for temples and eternal families.  

It's a good life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails