Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

The force is weak with this one

One of our class jobs is "lunch walker." That means they walk the "lunch bin" down to the cafeteria.  It is a tub full of lunches students brought from home.

The other day I called the lunch walker Luke Lunchwalker.  Another student said, "Wait...you know...Star Wars?"

You can't be married to Adam and mother to Braeden and Mark and not know a bit of Star Wars.

The three watch Andor and then discuss it.  Adam and Mark have been wanting me to watch Andor.

Yesterday, I had to go to the dentist and get a crown.  Of all the dentist whiners and complainers, I think I'm queen, so I guess I needed a crown.  I like my actual dentist, but hate going to the dentist and dreaded it all week.

They asked if I wanted laughing gas.  Hard pass.  I hate the way that makes me feel.

They asked if I wanted to watch a show.  I said, "Sure."

I watched Andor.  I didn't get it.  Granted I was getting a crown on my tooth during it.  The dentist blocked my vision sometimes and other times I couldn't hear.

So yes, I know Star Wars, but just barely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails