Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Baby it's cold outside

Inside recess yesterday and I am pretty sure that will be happening more this week.  When it is colder than 20 degrees, we are inside.

Yesterday during inside recess I had boys arguing about if Bob the Builder is a Yankees fan, which is to say, we really need outside recess.

Adam is in Mexico.  He ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings the other night which was disappointing to him. He likes an adventure.

I don't really like an adventure.  I wimped out on walking with Clarissa because I had been cold all day and I couldn't summon the courage to walk.  My classroom was 59 degrees when I walked in yesterday morning and by the time I was leaving and the sun was streaming in, it finally got up to 70.  It is always either as hot as a thousand burning suns or...not.

It's January and we just need to ride it out.

1 comment:

Geri said...

I feel for Adam...it is so disappointing to go someplace different and have it be just like home. Especially when it is a foreign country. Where is the adventure in that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails