Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The cutest boy I ever saw, was sippin' cider through a straw

Yesterday I had a notice in my box at work about my "Bronco Buddy."  I was looking it over and realized, this is a secret sister.  Is an elementary school basically girls' camp?

We have first aid situations, we have contraband snacks, we have food assignments, sometimes we have costumes, we have songs (but not around a campfire), we have mean girl drama (mostly at recess).  

We are big into themes.

We have sleep deprivation.  

We are all women except one 6th grade teacher, which is kind of a girls' camp ratio when you think about it.

(At least we have running water and don't have to sleep in a tent.)

Is this what happens when 99% of your faculty has probably been to girls' camp?

What is next?  Am I going to be given a ministering assignment?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

That's so funny! Good thing you love to camp so much! But maybe you just have the good parts of camp (minus the mean girls)

Jayson J. Nicholas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails