Pages

Friday, January 6, 2023

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful for vacuum lines in my carpet that I didn't put there.

I'm grateful for the package on my doorstep that was not in a box because I am drowning in cardboard to recycle. 

I'm grateful that at the leadership meeting after school, when I said I had no idea what they were talking about or where to find it, nobody minded.  In fact other people didn't know either.  And Nicole passed me the box of Trader Joe's gingerbread men.

I'm grateful it is Friday.  Jeans to school and a weekend to look forward to and Camie might pop popcorn.

I'm grateful we're getting more snow.  Take that, drought.

I'm grateful for indoor plumbing and central heating and running water.  I'm grateful for lights and cozy blankets and a stocked refrigerator.  When I think about it, I'm not just drowning in cardboard boxes.  I'm also drowning in the luxuries the simple things I take for granted provide!

I'm grateful for Adam who is unconditionally kind to me.  Always.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails