Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2024

My voice

Yesterday I went to a School Community Council meeting after school.  I told Matt that I needed to leave at 4:00 because I had a doctor appointment and "I can't live like this!"

My voice.

It is still gone.  It was maybe worse yesterday.  And yesterday was day 10.  It is annoying.  My own voice is grating on my nerves.  It hurts to talk.  It feels like so much effort to talk.

Woe is me.

(And I'm pretty sure if something drastic doesn't improve, Adam is going to be reading my talk at stake conference, which wouldn't be terrible for me....)

I went to the doctor and he is the same one who initially diagnosed Mark.  He asked how Mark is doing and what he is up to.  He is so kind and I appreciate a kind doctor.  He prescribed me a steroid to try to revive my voice.

Fingers all crossed.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

At YW Camp last year I had lost my voice, and I was desperate to have it. One cute little young woman had a red light and she did red light therapy on my throat and even inside my mouth. It worked wonders!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails