Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

Weekend

I told Marianne that Wellness Formula let me down.  I hadn't taken it consistently when I first started getting sick because of my migraine and feeling nauseous.  

Marianne said it sounded more like I had let Wellness Formula down.  

I still believe!  I started taking it like it was my job yesterday and I have high hopes.

But I've been sick with a cold all weekend.  And since I started using Wellness Formula (and started teaching which kind of armed my immune system against everything) I haven't had a full fledged cold.

I could do an ad for Wellness Formula, but no one is asking.  

Besides trying to keep a cold at bay, I enjoyed the weekend with Adam.  We are back to being real empty nesters and we like it.  We took one of Emma's chairs to her Saturday afternoon and it was fun to see her apartment and have her show us all her projects and arranging.  It is as neat as a pin and I can tell she's happy having her own little nest.  

Otherwise I mostly laid low.  I rested and studied for my talk and watched the snow fall.

I'm back to school today.  I'm ready, but not ready.  Last night when I set my alarm and started thinking about things, I felt this cascading feeling of I'm not ready.  Then I remembered the third grade teachers have before school traffic duty.  With the wind chill it is currently 8 degrees in Orem, UT.  

That doesn't do much to boost morale.

I'm taking Wellness Formula in my bag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails