Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Back to school

Ready or not, I am going back to school today.  I am feeling better.  Still tired, but also, tired of being home.

I finished my cross stitch except for the two colors they didn't have at the store when I went weeks ago.

I had Adam help me put the bins of toys back in the closet under the stairs because he is good at Tetris.

I have two big boxes of stuffed animals that our children have to either keep in their own rooms, take with them or give away. 

Miriam called me after school to see where we should proceed with math.  (I said wait until later for perimeter.  They are just learning area and it will confuse them.)

There were more haikus.

From today onward
Haiku emails only please 
This makes me happy 

Followed by:

Presented with a
Challenge to use more brain space
I will accept. GO!

And:

Chopping paper joy
Sharp and clean, cuts like butter,
Saves us tons of time!

And:

Return soon with smiles
Had time with sunshine and beach
Thursday comes too soon

I emailed them my own haiku:

Home, sick and feeble
Your haikus have cheered me up
I love where I work

Then someone sent this:

Get better quickly
We all miss your pretty smile
Sick days suck a lot

 

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm glad you're well enough to return. Don't overdo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails