Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2024

The depressing DMV

I had to renew my driver's license and this time I had to go in and get a new picture.

Ugh.

I hate getting my picture taken.

They had to take my picture three times because my hair was in my face (you try telling my hair what to do) and the picture was blurry.  

I was starting to think maybe the pictures weren't blurry, but my face was.

I hate the new picture.  I want to keep my old picture where I look young and fresh-faced.  (I'm pretty sure I didn't like it when I got it.)

So someday, when I need to renew my license and get a new picture, I will want to keep this ugly thing because I look young and fresh-faced.

Depressing.

Mark told me that as long as I don't speed, I'll never have to show it to anyone.

I've never thought of a more valid reason to obey the law.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails