Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Asking for a friend

Can you break your brain from spending all day at a computer, studying?

Mark told me that I have been away from being a student for a long time and it will take me a while to get used to it.  (Basically he said I'm old, I guess.)

Yesterday besides sitting in my chair staring at a computer screen, I picked up a prescription at Walgreen's and stopped by the grocery store for some cottage cheese.

Don't be jealous of my action packed days over here....

I did get to FaceTime with Braeden and QE.  She wanted to tell me about her pizza she was eating and she is going to walk to her car and come to Utah and I wish I could replicate how she says Utah because it is adorable.

I read her a story and she immediately wanted another one.  Braeden said it was bedtime and I said, "How about one more short one?" He said yes and she and I smiled at each other.

She is the brightest bright spot in any day of the week.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

What a lucky little granddaughter you have! Also, I'm glad you have cottage cheese to go with all the things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails