Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Spoiler alert

Turns out working towards a master's degree is hard.  Who knew?!?

My brain is tired and I think after yesterday I have realized the pace I thought I could do is not reasonable.  Rats.  Maybe it will get faster and my brain will get used to the rigor?  

I've also had afternoon meetings at school this week (another one today) so maybe this week isn't an indication of how it will go.

I'm just, at my core, impatient and I want to know the beginning from the end.

I'm a lot of fun.

Adam said that sometimes you have to go slow so you can go fast.

Jamie wore a t-shirt yesterday to our meeting that read, "Everything is figuroutable."

OK then.

***

Today is the last of the meetings at school until August.  No one is sad about that.  After that, Adam and I are heading to Nevada.  Once I'm in the car and have all the things sorted that also need to be in the car with us, I will be very happy about it.

I am looking forward to soaking up the beautiful surroundings and seeing the neighbors and I hope the owls are back.  I look forward to spending more time with Adam.  We'll be doing a certain amount of work on our computers, but we'll be in the same house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails