Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ode to Janet




Dear Janet,

I don't know if I love you more for being my sister away from sisters and talking to me on the phone until my phone battery (or yours) begs for mercy...or if I love you more for the chocolate covered cherries.

It's really close.

Thank you for teaching me how to make them. I aspire to be like you.

I will have you know that I am making strides in self improvement.


I shared the chocolate covered cherries you gave me with my kids (unlike past years).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

When can I meet Janet?

Suzanne said...

LOL, I'm always sneaking treats. Then they ask "where's the chocolate, Mom?" and I say "what chocolate?"... to which they reply "your mouth smells like chocolate. Open it. Open it. Let me see inside". I swallow whole and give them a look like they're crazy when I open up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails