Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Merry Christmas (Very)


Mark, taking his turn at the pinata on Christmas Eve. Who goes to a motorcycle club on Christmas Eve and has a pinata? We do, that's who.



Nothing quite says bedhead like my kids on Christmas morning. I love the rapt admiration of the Lego set.


My pretty girl


We've had a nice holiday and (for me) an emotional one. I cried several times...like when Adam surprised me with with his Christmas present of season tickets to the Village Theater in Everett (happy tears) and when we decided not to go to Nevada as planned because of the weather (not such happy tears).

My goal for today is not to cry.

We are also making lemonade out of the lemons of having our trip canceled. Adam's still taking time off from work (if I have to hide his cell phone and hit his laptop with a hammer and lay down in front of his car so he can't drive). We're going to the movie today and who knows what kind of shenanigans we'll be up to in the coming week.

We're going to have fun. If it kills us. We. Are. Going. To. Have. Fun.

And not cry.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh Thelma. I'm so sad. But, I hope you have a wonderful time together with Adam at home. "Accidentally" unplugging the cell phone charger works too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails