Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Public Service Announcement

I want to tell you about three things that are making me happy. If I were rich and famous, perhaps people would pay me to endorse things but here's a shot of pure altruism from me:

1. The movie Bolt. We saw it last night. It kept us all entertained.

2. My new planner. I am in planner bliss. I'm such a planner nerd, I know. But if you too are a planner nerd you will thank me. Someone climbed in my head, decided what would make a good planner and here's the result...which surprised me too because I don't remember anyone climbing in my head.

3. Simplify Supper. This is a great website. It gives you dinner ideas and recipes (and every one I've tried has been good) and even a shopping list. I know...a shopping list. My sister-in-law wondered if the website would do the actual shopping, cooking and dishes. Not yet...they still have a few bugs to work out.

There you go. Three things to make your life better.

You're welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails