Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Back Home

This morning I woke up happy.

I was in my own bed.  I love my own bed.

I also love road trips though.  Possibly it's listening to songs I love and comedians that make me laugh so much I cry on the ipod.

Possibly it's all the sunshine pouring in from the windows.


 More likely it's these children...

notice Mark's moose who is safely in his seatbelt

And this husband...


...that make me love road trips.  I love being cozy all together in the car.

I not only woke up in my bed but I woke up to...are you ready for this...cloudy skies.  I'll try to hang onto the Vitamin D I got the past several days and I'll try to unravel things around here and set everything to rights.



But then, I want to tell you about my trip.

I loved it.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm glad you made it home safely. It was wonderful seeing you and yours.

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm also glad you had a safe trip, but I miss you. Our time together went by too quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails