Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Off Kilter

Blogger's been confusing me and removing my old post and now the post I was going to do today is gone.  (And I sort of liked it too.)

Also, after running today we convened in my kitchen for bread and jam (and dreams and schemes about the jam we're going to make this summer).

Then we headed over to Stephanie's to soak in her hot tub (and OK, gossip a little).  Friends with hot tubs are good assets in this life.

I'm behind on my day.  I'm supposed to be educating a red head.  (But since I'm a tenured teacher, they can't get rid of me.)

Blogger's not helping me feel like I have any sort of grasp on things.  Will this post even get published?

But the sun is shining and I'm happy because even though my friends are a lot skinnier than me, I really like them.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Keep feeding those skinny friends bread and jam (maybe a little shortening too!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails