Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Mark is back!



We're so happy to have him.  He had a wonderful time and we loved hearing all about it and watching him fake duel with Braeden.  They got light sabres and Mark showed off the skills he learned at a rapier class at the Thespian Convention.

Can you imagine?  There were 8000 drama kids there.

This x 8000:

one of Mark's friends

They stayed at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center and it seemed pretty swanky.


Adam and I will now go back to being parents and making dinner and things like that.  I was going to go pick up Mark at the airport yesterday but then because of an unfortunate incident called Thelma Took Too Much Cough Syrup, Adam and I both went.  (He drove!)

We were fighting sickness all week.  I kept going about my day and then coming home feeling trashed at night thinking the next day would be better.  It never was.  All week.  Then, I couldn't sleep from all the coughing and I was desperate + irrational and I shouldn't be left alone in those circumstances.

I slept much better last night and I am officially taking a sick day today (I don't have work on Mondays).  I'm hoping for better things.

For one thing, Mark is back.  Everything's better with that kid around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails