Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Maybe it worked too well

 On the first of August, we all pitched in $5.  We drew names and had an accountability partner and we each chose our own healthy habit.  There was no judgement and no telling someone their healthy habit was lame.

Then we were supposed to check in with our partners and make sure they were doing their habits.

Well, everyone did.  Every day.

We aren't particularly competitive people but we also didn't want to let each other down.

My healthy habit was yoga every day.  Let me tell you there were days I dragged my tired self to do some yoga because I didn't want to let Braeden down.

The winning team was supposed to get all the money but no one won.  It was a six way tie.

We're starting with new goals for the month and we have new partners.  Maybe there will be a winner this month.  I don't know what's wrong with us.  I mean, I shouldn't complain since everyone achieved their goals.  

But how boring are we to all tie? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails