Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Can we just be done?

The coronavirus took a win in Pleasant Grove yesterday.  PGHS is home for two days while the teachers prepare and then they're going to do a hybrid situation where half the kids go half the time.

I'm not sure if it's a problem at the school or in the community at large, but here we are.

My students need to be taught how to access all the online curriculum. Just in case.  I hate that.  Because they also need to be taught how to read and write and do math.

I talked to Braeden and he told me about his first day of classes.  He said, "We're all wondering how long this party is going to last."

I'm tired of it.

I know, that's a novel response, but there it it.


2 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Yes, this is rough. I teach second grade and every day in class is a blessing because we know face-to-face teaching and learning could be taken away at any time. Hoping and praying this virus will go away. Soon.

Geri said...

Our HS kids got last year’s yearbook yesterday and started online classes today. They are so depressed. I feel so bad for them. 🙁

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails