Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

A suggestion

There is always drama at an elementary school.  Yesterday it involved third graders so I was sort of involved.  Some boys took another boy's soccer ball at recess and that boy retaliated by soundly slapping the smaller two of the soccer ball thieves.  Then after lunch recess, a 4th grade boy went into the girls' bathroom and some of my girls were in there at the time.  Mass hysteria.

One of our administrators and one of the special ed teachers ended up ironing everything out.  If anything needs ironing out ever, those two women would probably be my top picks.

I didn't watch the debate or listen to any news coverage of the debate because I can't even.  I didn't read much about it because my news intake is on a need to know basis and I don't have energy for negativity.   From what I have gathered about the debate:  it was a hot mess.  I have a suggestion for the next debate.  Get any elementary school teacher to moderate.  Or get a mother who's been in quarantine with her children since March.  They would be ready to handle it.  If you want to bring in the big guns, ask an elementary administrator or special ed teacher.  They have nerves of steel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails