Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Fort Lauderdale

Just me doing some digital scrapbooking....

We flew into Fort Lauderdale.  Maybe the tickets were cheaper, maybe the times worked better, maybe it was closest to the New Haven style pizza restaurant. 

Only Adam knows the answer to that question.

We went to a beach for our first turquoise ocean view:

We saw this enormous spider above our path for our first wildlife view:

It was hot.  And humid.  Mark said, "Now I know why the Spanish were in such a bad mood."  Also, Mark was so hot he wanted to buy some shorts for our first Mark's legs view (he hasn't worn shorts for probably a decade and I had to take a picture to send his siblings to mark the occasion):

I remembered Adam telling me about the winged Pegasus statue so I wanted to see it.  It didn't disappoint, especially since he has a front leg on a dragon's neck.  Why not?  I showed Emma the pictures and she laughed and said, "It's just so dramatic for no reason!"

We finished the day with New Haven style pizza.  I will always be here for it.  We were trying to decide how many pizzas to get.  Mark thought three or four.  We consulted the waiter and he looked at the four of us and said, "Two medium sized pizzas will be plenty."

Adam said, "Yeah, we'll get two large."



We weren't sorry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails