Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Quarantining

 We try to stay apart as much as possible.  Mark either should stay away from me because he doesn't have it or stay away from Adam because he does.

His test was negative but we maybe tested him too early and he's been sick.

There's been a lot of this:


pajamas + coat + so. much. hair.

I french braided his hair a few weeks ago and it has only gotten longer.  

I've been making Mark work despite our general feelings of malaise.  He finished his online course yesterday that he was supposed to finish in the summer.  It's an upside of me being home.

I also ordered the bare minimum cap and gown situation possible.  The website started with the $457 package and I just kept scrolling until I got to the $29 cap and gown and tassel.  I didn't even get the souvenir tassel.  I may have with Braeden but that is the difference between your oldest and youngest child.  

I love that guy though, even though I'm cheap when it comes to graduation swag.  I watched enough Sportscenter commercials with him to prove my devotion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails