Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Grateful Friday

Things I'm grateful about:

I assessed some of the phonics skills we've been working on in literacy and they're getting it.  It is such an uphill battle but with most of the kids, we're gaining ground.

I came home from school and told Mark I'd felt dumb all day in the pants I was wearing.  He stood back and surveyed me and said, "You look fine."

Granted, he was wearing the same Seahawks pajamas pants and Seahawks sweatshirt he'd been wearing all week, but I'll take his fashion validation.

He gets to go back to school today. (RIP Seahawks pajamas.  Now he'll wear sweatpants.  All he wants is comfort.)

I love getting funny/newsie texts from Emma.  And I love listening to her music on repeat.

I texted Adam last night to see if he'd stop at the store on his way home for some ways to augment my dinner plan and he'd already stopped at the store and done just that.  He's a keeper.

It's Friday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails