Pages

Friday, January 8, 2021

Grateful Friday

It's been a struggling sort of week.

Illness both at school and at home.  Tired and grumpy everywhere too. (Me.)

Also I have felt discouraged about our country.  

I'm so tired of the word unprecedented.  

This morning I was reading the Ensign, like I do, and I read President Oaks' talk from the October Women's Broadcast.  It was so good and so encouraging.  Also, it was full of scriptures I love.  I realized that he kept quoting from the Doctrine and Covenants.  I'm happy we get to study the Doctrine and Covenants this year.  Perhaps it is exactly what we need, just like President Oaks' talk was exactly what I needed.

I'm grateful.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Great post! I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives me hope in these "unprecedented" times (I just had to do that for you).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails