Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Feeling sentimental

 Last night Mark crawled in bed between Adam and me and I buried my fingers into his thick hair (which needs to be cut again) and rubbed his slender neck and marveled that he's grown.  Next January, wherever he will be, it won't be lying in bed between us, listening to Adam tell him about the latest Supreme Court cases.

In cleaning up my office, I stapled some pictures onto the bulletin boards I have in there.  The bulletin boards used to hang above each of my homeschooled students desks which feels like a lifetime ago and also just yesterday.



Weird light and shadows from taking a picture of pictures on the wall.  Still.  My babies.  I remember them like that and I always will.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails