Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful for audiobooks.  I just finished Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane.  It was good.  I listen while I drive.  I listen while I clean the kitchen and do laundry.  I would prefer to cozy up with a paper book in hands, but I love being able to read anyway.

I'm grateful that I am getting vaccinated for Covid tomorrow.  My three month immunity is up and teachers are up next for vaccinations.  I'm grateful for the smart people that made the vaccination a reality.

I'm grateful for the entertaining internet and my entertaining children.  Our family group text has been chock full of pictures of Bernie Sanders at the inauguration.  Here are some of my favorites:




Braeden sent this.  It's the first slide in a presentation he is doing for a class he TAs.




As long as I'm in the family texting group, I'll be happy. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails