Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Emma Jayne

 Yesterday Emma texted that her EP was on Amazon music and Apple music.  I took a screenshot:



She wrote the first song her sophomore year of college.  She wrote Ghost Girl while she was quarantined the first time and was going a little stir crazy.  It is all her voice and guitar but that song was produced by her friend.  He did the other instruments.  He asked her if he could produce one of her songs for his music production class.

As I Wander Père Lachaise was written in a cemetery she loved to walk through in Paris.  She wrote Darling last week. The album art is a photo she took at the cemetery.

That's my girl.  She just writes songs.

She also texted this:



I wonder if her professor thought she spent more time on her doodles than her notes....Also, she wrote some sort of quip but since it's a play on French words, I don't get it.

I knew when Emma was a little girl and I could never find the stapler, tape, scissors or hole punch because they were always in her room, that that girl was going to lead a creative life.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

She's amazing!

Mark Dahl said...

I love this post. Congratulations to Emma on her album.

Emma said...

that reminds me, the tape is still in my room so if you can't find it.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails