Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Grateful Friday

This!



Braeden sent it yesterday.  She's a girl.  My granddaughter!  It sounds surreal to my ears but those are the facts!

Also, isn't she beautiful? (That little button nose!)

Also, I'm going to be that grandma.  When I saw Braeden's text after school, I immediately went and showed my friends.

There are so many hard things in life.  It can all feel heavy.

But when I look at the sky or a deep orange-red tree or the grainy but still distinct picture of my little granddaughter (!), I know that God is in His heaven.

I know that I don't live in the kingdom of Thelma.  I live in the Kingdom of God.  The Kingdom is not in trouble and neither am I.

Lord of all to Thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise.

5 comments:

Geri said...

She is beautiful and so very loved.

Mark Dahl said...

We are so happy for all of us. That image is great. Often I can't tell what I'm seeing but I can with your granddaughter. Geri and I will be GREAT grandmothers. Your mom

Marianne said...

What a beautiful granddaughter you have!!

Edgar Cobian said...

Joy! Right there. What a lucky little one.

Gwilliam Fam said...

She’s so cute already!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails