Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Sometime I pretend that I don't precrastinate

My friend Camie is one of the secretaries at school.  I love her!  

She was gone for a few days, but back yesterday.  I sat in the office and caught up with her about all the things.  I had plenty to do in my classroom.  Of course I did.  But I had missed Camie.

She told me that she had planned to start on Christmas shopping on her days off, but that didn't happen.

I chuckled along like I could relate.

I can't relate.


As you can see, I'm not very fastidious about gift wrapping.  I apply my normal amount of good enough and then tie a red ribbon on it (I tie all the red ribbons on at the end).  Also, I haven't swerved from my Christmas palette. The blue package is, of course, for Mark's birthday.   

Speaking of Mark, that's his shoe photo bombing on the side there.  He left it there when he was last home and I've left it there because it looks like he's going to come home soon and put that shoe on.

I miss him.


2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm with you sister!

Edgar Cobian said...

I need to be with you, sister! I'm more behind than ever this year with Christmas stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails