Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Mark

Mark spent the afternoon in my classroom yesterday.  I had the students who weren't finished with their essays work at my desk and Mark held court with the others.

He led them in playing with the marble run which is the role he was meant to play.  Building? Check.


I think they would have followed him anywhere.

I probably would too.

After they went home, I said, "Do you see why I come home tired?"

He said, "Yes, I'm exhausted."

Mark and I are about to head to airport to get our California kids.

There's no place like having my kids home for the holidays!

2 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

So happy for all of you. Have a wonderful time. Your mom

Olivia Cobian said...

Yay for your kids all being home & double yay that I can read your blog on my phone (just not my laptop).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails