Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Uplifted

Saturday, Adam and I went to an exhibit of Vincent Van Gogh art called Beyond Van Gogh.  

It was amazing.

We were in a big room with Van Gogh's art projected on the walls.  Immersed in the colors and patterns and brushstrokes, we watched the paintings shift and just enjoyed it.

Adam snapped a selfie of us and I look like I'm balding and have a wart on my nose because of the light reflected on my head and face.  What can you do?


I wish the pictures did it justice.

I did a google search and found this from Salt Lake Magazine.

Source



After, we walked back to our car, uplifted and satiated by beauty.  

What a magnificent world full of creative and talented people!  When I see such stunning art, I am reminded of how much God loves His children.  Beauty is not strictly necessary for us, but such a wonderful addition to our lives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails