Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Disappointing afternoon

Yesterday two things happened that made me whiny.

1) I found out there was a post test for all the LETRS units I've done that I hadn't completed even though I thought I was done with everything.

2) I found out that Adam had to stay on his trip longer.

Woe was me.

But all was not lost.

Camie came in my room after school while I was doing the LETRS test.  I told her my sad tale and she commiserated. Then I said, "I shouldn't whine.  I always tell my students they can't whine."

She said, "There is only one of you and I don't mind."

Everyone needs a Camie in their life.

When I talked to Adam last night he said, "Watch Downton Abbey without me.  I can catch up on the plane."

So there's that.  I'd rather have Adam home, but at least I have Downton Abbey.

Life is like pizza.  Even when it's bad, it's good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails