Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Teacher work day

Isn't every day?

I didn't have any power struggles with small children so that was something. 

Yesterday we had no students and we attended a virtual LETRS training.  I really hate sitting at my desk all day and virtual training is kind of awful too.  Also, our teacher had wacky pronunciation that mystified me.  She called our school Bonnie-ville.  She said introdoce and bay-guette instead of baguette.  It all added up to really odd for someone who is supposed to be teaching about decoding and morphemes and phonemes.  Otherwise it was...fine.

My friends and I went to lunch because we had an entire hour.  We chatted about everything from our church callings to ministering to family and online dating.  In every break I would go visit someone's classroom because I couldn't sit in my chair any more.

Braeden texted a cute baby picture and Emma said that maybe a bay-guette is a baguette seasoned with Old Bay.

I also rearranged some chairs. 

Will it make a difference?  Is this, finally, the key to happiness and harmony?

I doubt it.  But hope springs eternal. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails