Pages

Friday, April 8, 2022

Grateful Friday

I am home and Adam is in Phoenix on a business trip and we both miss our granddaughter.

Today, here is what I am feeling grateful about:

We got to visit the Davis Davises.  It was a wonderful time.  They are good parents and good people and holding our little baby completed me.

It is spring break still and I have time.  I have done some cleaning and organizing and taming of the chaos under the bathroom sink.  Today I'm going to go to school and tackle my desk.  It is a hard working and mostly efficient space, but it could be better and I have some ideas and time.

Emma is going to get Mark after work and they are coming for the weekend.  I am looking forward to spending time with them.

I had a long conversation with Olivia yesterday.  What would I do in this world without my sisters?

Our trees started blossoming while we were gone and I love blossoming trees.  The daffodils are nodding their heads in the front yard and the sky is blue and it is supposed to be 70 today.  Perfect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails