Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I'm fine. It's fine. Everything's fine.

If I don't blog for a day, Marianne worries.  If I miss two days?  

So, I'm back Marianne.  Everything's fine.

Being back at school has been a wild ride.  Life has been a bit of a wild ride.  Just having a full mortal experience over here.

Adam and I had his and hers dentist appointments yesterday.  I hate going to the dentist, but the hygienist asked me if I'd been on any trips lately and I told her about meeting our granddaughter and she exclaimed that I looked way too young to be a grandmother.  I don't, but that was nice.

Also, our dentist is nice.

I just don't enjoy dentistry in general.

I also picked up my new glasses yesterday.  They are transition lenses with a near, far and medium section and so far I feel like I'm going to fall over.  Hopefully I will get used to them soon.

Adam kept saying, "You look so different."

I said, "Different good?"

He said, "You look so different."

So it wasn't a ringing endorsement.

I took a picture of me (and I only look derpy in selfies) to send to our children for validation.  



Anna and Emma immediately texted back that they liked them because they are good girls.

And also, I can see.  So that is worth something.

3 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

I think you look great, Thelma. I am sure you are already used to the trifocals.

Marianne said...

Thanks for helping me not worry :) You look beautiful in your glasses--way too young to be a grandmother!

Olivia Cobian said...

I agree, you look young and vibrant and awesome in your news glasses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails