Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

Grateful Friday

Today is the last day before spring break!  I am happy about it.  Yesterday all during lunch recess, one of my students knocked on the door because he wanted his gloves and another student stared morosely at me through the window because he wanted his jacked until I closed my blinds.  We're not supposed to let them come back into the school during lunch recess and I remind them multiple times to take their coats.  If it's bitterly cold, I'll let them sneak back in occasionally, but it was in the 50s and no one was suffering too much.  All recess, with the incessant knocking, I had two words in my brain.  Spring break.

We are SO excited to meet our little one.  Adam and I are going to visit the Davises of Davis, the Davis Davises.  A baby so adorable they named a whole town after her.

I think that's the correct order of things.

I'm looking forward to time with Adam and listening to general conference and I love road trips in general.

Life is good and I am grateful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails