Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Sick day

Sunday I felt a little sick.

Monday I felt all the way sick.

Yesterday I stayed home from school.  I haven't had a cold for years and frankly I feel betrayed by my Wellness Formula which is an herbal supplement I take that keeps me from getting sick.

At least it used to.

Before it failed me.

I haven't had a full blown cold for years and I haven't missed it.

Monday night/early Tuesday morning I was awake and I couldn't breathe because my head was so stuffy. I was sitting in my chair and found a show called Old Enough on Netflix.  It was 2:00 AM and I was hopped up on NyQuil and it was a completely bizarre experience.  It's a Japanese TV show about toddlers running errands by themselves.  If you watch it, do it at 2:00 AM while you are hopped up on NyQuil.  It enhances the experience.

Tuesday I considered things, productive things, I could do while I was home, but I did none of them.  Nothing ruins a sick day like being sick.  I took two naps and I took medicine and I drank Propel and ginger peach herbal tea.  I decided I wanted to watch While You Were Sleeping which I haven't watched for years.  It's not on Netflix, which disappointed me. 

Then I remembered we have it on DVD.  Remember DVDs?!?  I opened the drawer and we have a lot of DVDs.  I had forgotten about them.  

I also talked to Braeden.  He's good for my soul.  And I talked to Marianne, which is also good for my soul.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! I wish you a speedy recovery, and I love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails